Saturday, April 24, 2010

Season 7, Episode 14: The Finale, Part 2

Seth Aaron won season 7 of Project Runway. Great job! I liked you from the beginning Seth!
To celebrate I am going get a tattoo just like seth on my neck. hahahah, jk.
Emilio had an awesome collection. Mila did a good job too. Here are my highlights from the FINAL show :(

Mila's collection:
{outfit I would wear award}
{beautifully constructed award}
{wow that is terrific texture award} 
 
Emilio's collection:
{outfit I would wear award}
{beautifully constructed award}
 {wow that is terrific texture award}
Winner, Seth Arron's collection:
{outfit I would wear award}
{beautifully constructed award}
{beautifully constructed award #2}
 {wow that is terrific texture award}
And the finalized graphic:
Until next season! What am I going to write about on my blog every week? Well, whatever it is...I am just going to "make it work!"
-SimplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment