Saturday, April 10, 2010

Season 7, Episode 12: The Big, Top Designers

The circus is in town this week during project runway :)
Here is my review!
{least favorite outfit award} designer, anthony
{outfit I would wear award} designer, emilio
I have know idea where I would wear this...lol. But it is so awesome!

{beautifully constructed award} designer, jay
{most creative award} designer, mila
Well, I must say...I did have the top 4 right. Sad to see Anthony go again, but I knew it was going to happen. I just couldn't decide who would go home when it came down to Seth Aaron, Emilio, Mila, or Jay. They are all really good designers. I am so glad that there was a tie between Jay and Mila. I feel good about this, I want Jay to win the tie! I think they both have it in them...time will tell!
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment