Friday, January 1, 2010

WANTED: missing people in 2010

There are a couple people in my life that are leaving me behind in 2009. lol. I will miss seeing these people frequently...

I am going to miss Cassie Risetter (middle) and Denise Melo (right).
My co-workers in the last 10 months of 2009. Spending every day with them was a blast. Getting to know them was a blessing. I learned so much from them, even if it was how much water to put in your crock pot for a roast, or eating the best soup on earth (red pepper Gouda soup, from Cup of Joy) with them. We are all going our separate ways, finding different jobs and such. Time to move on. I have a feeling, a hope, and a prayer we will meet again in the future. Thanks ladies for all you did for me. I will miss seeing you every day! (thanks to Denise for making these Christmas sweaters in the picture above!!!)

I am going to miss the Stark family.
They are moving to Texas because John Stark (my brother-in-law) got a job down there, and when I say "down there" I mean way down there, in San Antonio! Instead of seeing this family about once a month, or every other month, I will probably see them a couple times a year. I can't wait to go and visit. I hope that day comes sooner than later, and during the cold months preferably. lol. We are going to Skype on New Years day. Can't wait.
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment