Friday, January 22, 2010

Project Runway Review (espisode 2, The Fashion Farm)

Project Runway was so good last night.
The challenge was to make an outfit out of a burlap bag:
Let me tell you what, they did a fantastic job! There were a lot of outfits that turned out great and a couple that turned out not so great. See below for my awards for the week:
{least favorite outfit award} designer, Ping


{outfit I would wear award} designer, Emilio


{beautifully constructed award} designer, Seth


{most creative award} designer, Mila


{honorable mention award} designer, Amy
Adorable and so flowy. How did she do that with burlap?!?

{favorite designer award} Seth Aaron Henderson

Over the past 2 weeks, I have liked his work. Edgy, with clean lines. Always awesome detailing on the back, I predict he will be in the top 3.
That is all for now...what was your favorite of this week?
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment