Friday, January 29, 2010

Project Runway Review (Episode 3, The Highs and Lows of Fashion)

This week the designers had to be in pairs. Wow, what a challenge. They also had to create a surprise 2nd look on the 2nd day for $50.00. Here is my review:
{least favorite outfit award} designer, Ping
She was hilarious to watch, but just didn't "cut it" (pardon the pun Ping...hahaha) for me or the judges. I am glad she was the one to go. Maybe she will get some experience and come back in season 9 or something.

{outfit I would wear award} designer, Emilio
and designer, Anna

{beautifully constructed award} designer, Maya

{most creative award} designer, Mila

{favorite designer award} Emilio Sosa
So far everything he has produced, I have loved. He uses clean line and has a graphic eye that appeals to me. He seems to always do "patchy" designs which are really intricate and always looks well placed. The fit of his dresses are perfect. I predict he will be in the top 3.

{food for thought award} designer, Anthony
Anthony's dress reminds me of what the witch from the movie "Chronicle of Narnia" would wear. Do you see the connection?
Ok, so maybe a far stretch, but that is what first came into my mind. :)
(source)

Thats all...hope you enjoyed!
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

1 comment:

  1. because I get your updates, it feels like I am watching the show. Love you!

    ReplyDelete