Thursday, October 21, 2010

Orange Cup

Tonight my family and I walked around this shopping center in San Antonio, TX. My brother Joe and I went to this place called Orange Cup. It serves frozen yogurt. 

I loved everything about it! 


Healthy, modern/clean design, fun, and "green" all at the same time. Joe said that the interior reminded him of an Apple store....this is a good comparison. The worker was so nice and gave us samples to try of the 4 frozen yogurt flavors there. You can add healthy mix-ins with your frozen yogurt or you can get it blended like a smoothie. They had this thing where you can plug in your iPod and play your own music in the store. Joe plugged his phone into it and it worked. Maybe everywhere does this, but this is the first time I have seen it.  I will posts pics later of my own experience there, but here are some off their website. A very cool website too.








-simplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment