Monday, June 21, 2010

Scarf Challenge, Outift #1



















Here is the first outfit of the challenge! All black with a punch of color...grandma Bligh's scarf. I wore this outfit to an outdoor wedding I played violin for. The scarf was held together by this scarf hook thing (see above in middle picture) that I got from my Grandma Frey's jewelry box. I haven't ever seen these scarf accessory/hook "thingys" (I don't even know the proper name for it). Totally useful, cute, and came in handy for this scarf and outfit. Let me tell you what our Granmother's generation had it together when it came to this scarfs business. 
Stay tuned for the other 2 outfits of the challenge!
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny Judy - I love the scarf challenge! Can't wait to see what you come up with next...

    ReplyDelete