Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well, haven't written in a while. Sorry.
Here is a recap of my life...
on Monday, November 30th, I got "let go" from my job. Bummer. My company is closing the office in the Dakota Dunes to save money or whatever. I have till February 1st, 2010 to find a new job. Please keep David and I in your prayers. We don't know what God is going to bring up or lead us to. I am excited to see though, can't wait. If you know of any graphic design jobs out there...let me know (I wish I could get payed for blogging, it is so fun)! God has always provided for me, and this situation is no different.

Here is David's and my verse that we are taking into consideration as we go through this weird time!
Can I get an amen??!?
Hope this encourages you throughout the struggles and changes in your life too.

-David and Judy Bligh :)

1 comment:

  1. Iowa Health Systems in Des Moines was looking! They would be a good company!

    ReplyDelete