Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Images

Lets enjoy this season as much as possible. Here are some fun images to look at and enjoy! Beautiful ring with a snowflake.





Cant tell if this is a painting or a photo.








David just introduced me to the Christmas lights that are programmed to the radio. FUN!






Digging these colors!






I want one of these stocking heels. Adorable. Waiting till they go on sale at Pier One after Christmas.



Neat and different trees:

Ahhh...nothing beats a graphic black and white photo. My fave! Leave a comment, which photo did you like best???
-sipmlyJUDYBLIGH



2 comments:

  1. Wow! May I use some of your pics on my devotion blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, I just got them off of google images, none of them are originally mine!

    ReplyDelete