Sunday, December 4, 2011

4 things I LIKE about football


  • This video is so neat.


Husker Football Players Share the Gospel - FCA from Three Pillars Media on Vimeo.

  • This GQ article is also so neat. Here is an excerpt from the article:
"When you die," Tebow booms, "there's gonna be a tombstone, and on that tombstone there's gonna be a name, and there's gonna be a date. And for me, it's going to be 1987, and then it's gonna have a dash.… I want that dash to mean something. I want that dash to be special. I want that dash to represent that Tim Tebow finished strong." He pauses, scans the crowd, sucks in a calming breath, and the wild screams and cries nearly drown out his next line: "And most importantly, when I get to heaven, I want Jesus to say, WELL DONE, MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT."Read More http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/200908/tebow-florida-heisman-nfl-photos-quarterback-injury-concussion#ixzz1fdCvd9N0


Are you ready for football season to be done or are you enjoying it?
XOXO,
Simply Judy Bligh
4. Source & source   3. Source    2. Source & source   1. Source & source

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the awesome post and the embed of the Huskers gospel video.

    ReplyDelete