Sunday, December 19, 2010

I need your help

One of my best friends, Annie, is getting married on January 1st, 2011! I am so excited to see her and her fiance, Adeng, become one. 
I need your help, I can't decide which dress to wear. Here is some info about the wedding so you can get a feel of what dress would be most appropriate.
It is going to be an afternoon wedding at a church in Omaha, NE. A cake reception to follow. The colors are red and gold. My other best friend, Katie, and I are in charge of the guest book. 
How fun, all my college friends will be reunited again! I can't wait :)
So, here are your choices:
A. navy blue and gold dress
B. all gold dress
C. red dress
D. 'little' black dress
I will be wearing fun black tights, black or gold heals, and a sweater/cardigan of some short over the 'winning' dress. 
OK! VOTE on the side bar in the upper right corner!!!!
Can't wait to see what everyone thinks.
XOXOXO,
Simply Judy Bligh

No comments:

Post a Comment