Friday, August 20, 2010

A heart to heart....with words

I am writing a post. No graphics for this post, just words. I am feeling like I need to say 2 things. 

First, God has always provided for me. Financially, spiritually, and in every way shape and form. I thank him everyday for the jobs he has provided for me these past 6 months. Granted, they are random, taxing, and I worked ALL the time, and these things made my life the hardest it has ever been. All this to say, I am a firm and faithful believer in God's perfect and beautiful plan for my life. I know he had me at these jobs for a reason. Working at the coffee shop (Cup O Joy) and as a server (at Outback Steakhouse) was not easy. I am so thankful for the people I met, and the things I learned. I also learned a ton about myself. What I am good at, what I am not good at (yes, it may be hard to believe...I am not perfect. LOL!) Anyways, I could go on and on about this...are you picking up what I am putting down?!?

Secondly, I am writing you today with words and not pictures because I have to announce that I am starting a new part time job. Doing graphic design. Praise the Lord! I will be working part time for a company called Documents and Design (D2 for short). Check out their website for what they do. I feel blessed and super excited to start this new job. I will miss the coffee shop, but am pumped to look back and take with me what I learned. I will still be working part time in the nights at the Outback if anyone needs a bloomin onion or delicious steak fix. Lol.

I found this verse about God's timing. It touched my heart.
It is found in Acts 1:7 (this is the Message version of the bible)
He told them, "You don't get to know the time. Timing is the Father's business. What you'll get is the Holy Spirit. And when the Holy Spirit comes on you, you will be able to be my witnesses in Jerusalem, all over Judea and Samaria, even to the ends of the world."

That is about all I really wanted to say. I love you all and thanks for your prayers :) 
I feel them.
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment