Saturday, March 27, 2010

Season 7, Episode 10: Hey, That's My Fabric

This week the designers got to create their own textile. I enjoyed seeing how they designed the fabrics on the computer and the next day it was a bolt of fabric. how cool. good job designers, I want to be a fabric designer now!
{least favorite outfit award} designer, jonathan

{outfit I would wear award} designer, emilio
{beautifully constructed award} designer, jay nicolas and seth aaron

{most creative award} designer, maya 
 {my prediction}
This was a sad week in Project Runway history. Anthony went home (tear). Boy was he hilarious. He will be greatly missed. 
anyways...what is up with Jonathan still being here?!? He doesn't design that great and he doesn't even have that great of a personality, why is he still here over amy and anthony?!? well, I guess this is just how it goes, the name of the game if you will. I wish that PR was like American Idol so America could vote. lol. oh well. The show is still really great. Here is my prediction, and here it is being played out:
-simplyJUDYBLIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment